Last one on photography

Hello! 

This is my last blog entry on photography, as I will be doing others about my life, facts about animals, etc. I would love if you could choose what could do next. As I might be a bit busy, I won't be able to upload every day. For your entertainment, I could do different hairstyles, tutorials, make-up, and more. I will try to do a week on separate topics.

Today, we will be doing facts about cameras, as it's all I can think of. 

                                        The first person to invent negative was Fox Talbot.

He was born on 11 February 1800 and died on the 17 September 1877. Having a love for photography, he invented salted paper and calotype processes. His profession was photography, science, and researching. His full name was 'William Henry Fox Talbot'.

In 1958, the first aerial photography was carried out by French inventor, Turnache. He took a picture of Paris from a hot air balloon.

Made by Levitsky, the first portrait by electric light was made in 1879.

                                                     Thank you for listening to me.
                                                        Off to snap some memories x

Comments

Popular Posts