Photography 8/6/2020

This is a photography blog. 

I like to take pictures of family, friends, plants, houses, etc. I will try to share my recommendations for cameras, shops, places to take photos, and my favourite photos and filters. 

Lets start off with my favourite filters at the moment. After using it quite a lot, I have decided to start off with dramatic cool. This filter makes everything look like the sun has just set and makes it as if it's from a movie - like James Bond. There's another one called black and white. I feel as if this filter catches the moment and makes it feel vintage. 

Now, lets move onto recommendations. We will start off with cameras. If you are an Instagram type of person and like 'modern yet vintage', I would definitely recommend 'Instax Mini 9 Camera', as it comes in all different types of colours. This camera produces 'credit card' sized photos and comes ice blue, flamingo pink, clear yellow, lime green, and more. Most of the colours are pastel too! Being quite cheap for a camera, this is £58.99. If you're more interested in more expensive-bigger-kit types of cameras, I would recommend 'Nikon COOLPIX B500 Digital Camera with accessory bundle'. At a price of £278.25, this camera has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and NFC technology and takes vibrant pictures at unique angles. Also, it records full HD videos and comes with a memory card, an 8 flexible gripster tripod, digital slave flash with a bracket, a carrying card, and more.

One of my favourite photos was one of my cat, Elsie. Because, even though she brings me 'presents' all the time, she can be really cute and fluffy sometimes. In the photo, she is reaching out to the camera and staring directly into it. The sun is directly above her, making her look as if she is ginger, not brown.

Thank you for listening to me go on about something you probably didn't want to hear. 
 
                                                      Off to snap some memories x

Comments

Popular Posts